As a part of the Terra Group*, we are proud to be a Gold Sponsor at the upcoming BC Non-Profit Housing Association (BCNPHA) Conference.
From November 22-25, the BC’s Affordable Housing Conference will be running more than 70 educational sessions across three streams: Leadership, Operations and Asset Management. Guests will range from Housing Providers, Board Members, and Residents to Vendors and Industry Experts across the affordable housing sector.
The Terra Group will be sponsoring the following conference sessions:
Monday November 23rd
- M13 Expiring Agreement? Providers Share Lessons 2:00 to 3:00 pm
- M24 Here’s the Deal: Answering Your RTB-related Questions 3:30 to 5:00 pm (Introduction of keynote speaker by Glenne Manlig)
Tuesday November 24th
- T19 What’s Next? Renovate, Refinance, Redevelop or Run? 1:30 to 3:00 pm
You can also check out Kate Mancer, principal of Terra Lumina, as she appears on the following two panels on November 24:
- T14 PHRN Panel: Seniors Housing Research 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- T21 George and Martha: Housing Rural Seniors 3:30 to 4:30 pm
The Terra Group is also sponsoring the BCNPHA Award for the Housing Provider of the Year. This award will go to a housing provider who has gone above and beyond in areas of environmental, operational and community development.
For anyone interested in attending, take a look at the following details of the conference, and come find us at booth #4 in the tradeshow!
- Where: Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Address: 7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond BC
- Dates: November 22-25, 2015
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
*the Terra Group is comprised of Terra Housing, Terra Asset Management, Terra Lumina and Terra Property ManagementShare: